Bellezza and I have a history of influencing each other's reading decisions. And I trust her bookish instincts. So when I read her post on German Lit Month this morning, I immediately looked over to the shelves and found six potential reads in a matter of minutes. So I signed on for the November event hosted by Lizzy and Caroline.
- Chess Story by Stefan Zweig
- After Midnight by Irmgard Keun
- The Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge by Rainer Maria Rilke
- The End of Days by Jenny Erpenbeck
- Visitation by Jenny Erpenbeck
- Death in Venice by Thomas Mann
These are my potential reads, books I already own but have not gotten around to reading. Tell me what you think of my choices? Will you be participating this year? What will you be reading?